Friday, May 11, 2012

Godding


It's about the Journey. It's not about doctrines and dogmas, which help to a point, but then they get in the way and end up bugging the crap out of me.  They need to be let go of eventually.


For me, "worship" needs to go too. Community is the not the exclusive purview of the Church.  When I stand in awe of Creation, I know that God manifests there.  God is in everything and everything is in God.  Not sure what God is, but THAT God is.


God needs not to be "believed" in but experienced as the One. Other people need to be experienced as the One--it's all God! This does not make me God, but a very deep part of God.


When I go to a running practice, I experience God; same too, when I walk by the side of the Lake with my beloved partner. Even being in a well-run restaurant where the staff really enjoys the jobs they do, the people they meet, and the food they serve: God is there. Sometimes God even shows up in church.


Let us go deep and dance in the Godding...

No comments: