Sunday, August 28, 2011

Back to School...


Well, classes begin for my second semester in grad school. I am so excited as I love this program and Loyola University. God has blessed me with phenomenal professors and great friends. How can that be beat?


Tomorrow: Rahner and Tillich with Fr Thomas O'Meara, op; Tuesday: 1st: Psychological Development of the Human Person and 2nd: Liturgy and Sacraments. On Wednesdays and Thursdays, I work in the Institute's office from 1-5pm. Life is good! Lots of reading this semester, which rocks as always.


Loyola is known for training chaplains well; it doesn't matter what faith tradition, or none, from which you come. No doubt in my mind that this is where I need to be, thanks be to God.


It is also a good place to dialogue and witness to the interspiritual path. This is the calling of the Beloved for me. May I, by the Beloved's love, do it justice and light the world on fire!

1 comment:

Thom, SFO said...

Liturgy and Sacraments! :-)